As of this point, I have learned a lot about writing music. I now know how to use the program Muse Score 2. At the start of this project, I had absolutely no idea how to even insert a note onto the screen, but as you can see in the picture above, I have really gotten the hang of it. I have also learned a lot about the 3:4 time. I now easily read music within the 3:4 time which I couldn't do before. I had always tried to play it as if it were 4:4. Such a rookie mistake, right?
Now what have I accomplished? I have written the first 25 measures of my song. This was my goal for this week. I had sat down one afternoon with a piano, Muse Score 2, and a little music know how. At the end of that afternoon, I had written 25 measure of the song. Out of those 25, you can see the first 20 in the image above.
So far, the things that have gone wrong are that the piano I had been using is out of tune and that the keyboard in the commons is non-functional due to the fact that the power cord is on its last... scratch that. It has no legs to speak of at this point. It doesn't give it any power and renders the poor keyboard useless. I now have to find a keyboard to use while I am not in Aliza's room.
My next course of action for this project is to ask if I can move the keyboard in Aliza's to Stephen's. After that, I need to start working on my cover art. I have a few ideas for the cover art, but I can't start working on it until I go out and take a few pictures for reference. By the next update, I shall have the cover art either completed or well on its way to being completed.